Thursday 12 May 2016

Final 3D model (Textured)

This is my final 3D model that I have created using Maya 2016. I have also applied a completely custom texture to my model after UV-ing all of the components. I created my custom texture for my model by using Photoshop. In total the textures took me about 2-3 days to complete and apply to my model. Some problems I encountered during this part of the project was UV-ing my model so I could texture it. I was very unsure about UV-ing when I first stared to UV as I required a lot of help. The solution to this problem was that over time I managed to get the hang of UV-ing and was able to UV the majority of my model without any more help or assistance. Some of the choices I had to make during this part of the project was, deciding the reflectivity of the different parts of the model, if they were reflective at all. I wanted parts to be reflective but too reflective as I wanted to keep it as realistic as possible, just enough to make it realistic. 




No comments:

Post a Comment