Friday 27 May 2016

Exhibition Plan

Other artists using my techniques display their work on screen as all of my artists that I have chosen are 3D artists and they display their work online, on blogs and websites for example. The ideal way that I would present my work would be on a presentation board with a size of A0. I would use this to display all of my best pieces of work I have made throughout my time on this course. My ideal audience would be industry professionals as I would like their opinion on my work and how I could possibly improve it further to a better standard. I would also like friends and family to see my work to show them all of my work and creations I have made. People I am going to invite to the exhibition will be family so I can show them the level of work I have achieved throughout the final assignment. And how much I have improved skill based. I could also advertise the final exhibition online to gather people attention, to do this I could use websites like Facebook and Twitter as they are popular social media site that are constantly used. I could also advertise on art station or polyfoum as these websites are relevant to my work. 

This is a visual plan for the final exhibition to show what sort of work I would like to be presented on the A1 space I am allocated. On this I will show off some work I am most proud of and some development work to show how far I have come in the project. 

Visual Plan


No comments:

Post a Comment