Monday 8 February 2016

My Artists Statement


The artists/designer I am influenced by is Greg Nicotero as I am inspired by post-apocalyptic themes. I mainly work with a standard pencil and paper as I find this to be the easiest way to design ideas. I use techniques and methods like using bold colours and inputting fine details into my work. I prefer to work inside by myself and listening to music and I can concentrate more and get the work done faster.  The purpose of my work is for educational purposes, however in the future I would like my ideas and designs in real games working with big game companies like Daybreak or Bohemia Interactive. The parts of my work that I am most proud of is my Mudbox designs and experiments as I feel I put the most effort into these pieces of work. I would like to see my work develop in detail as I feel like adding more small details to my designs and models in Photoshop and Mudbox into my work will improve it and more realistic. My personal art style I think is abstract from looking at the work I have completed in my project so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment