Monday 8 February 2016

Creature Artist


An existing game that has similar animals to my creature design is Ark: Survival Evolved, this is an open world survival game against dinosaurs. The similar creature in this game is the Sarcosuchus which is a type of prehistoric crocodile as this is also a reptile like my creature.  Although this creature does not have wings like my creature they are both reptiles and are similar as they are in the same animal group. The Sarcosuchus is covered in a thick layer of scales used for protection; this is also similar to my creature as my creature also has a layer of scales. The Sarcosuchus also is similar to my creature because the Sarcosuchus has various layers of sharp teeth used for tearing down food; my creature also has different layers of teeth used for different things. This creature, the Sarcosuchus is an amphibian which means that they can live both in water and on the land, this is related to my creature because my creature lives on the land in rainforests and jungles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment